We’re commercial trucking insurance experts.
We'll help you get lower rates on Corpus Christi commercial auto insurance.
If you have a box truck business that's local to Corpus Christi, a commercial flatbed fleet that hauls cargo all over Texas, or just a couple of tank trucks that haul perishable goods around the Southern region, you know that commercial vehicle drivers face a lot of risks. The road can be dangerous, especially if you're hauling heavy cargo. So, it's important to have the proper insurance coverage to protect your business. We're commercial trucking insurance experts, so we know the dangers of the road that you and your drivers face every day. We understand the ins and outs of transportation insurance, and we want to help you save money by giving you multiple quotes on the coverage you need. Whether you are a commercial trucking newbie or you've been a road warrior for years, we'll help you find the perfect insurance coverage that's customized to your Corpus Christi business.
Find Customized Corpus Christi Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial vehicle insurance rates have been skyrocketing in the past couple of years. Since 2016, there has been a high increase in commercial trucking accidents, accident severity, and accident settlement payouts. This has caused the insurance industry to become wary of covering commercial vehicles. So much so that insurers have either greatly raised their rates, or they've stopped insuring commercial autos altogether. However, our insurance experts are still able to give you multiple quotes for some of the best transportation insurance in Corpus Christi. But how? We've formed numerous relationships with trusted carriers so that we can connect you the best commercial trucking insurance at the best possible rates.
We at Truck Insurance Quotes have two goals: 1) To help commercial auto companies save money on their insurance, and 2) To make insurance as easy as possible. Our agents get to know the ins and outs of your business so that you know for a fact that you're getting the transportation insurance you need.
Fun Facts About Corpus Christi, Texas
- Most people who work in Corpus Christi either work in agriculture or tourism.
- The King Ranch in Corpus Christi is the oldest working horse and cattle ranch in the country.
- The total area of Corpus Christi is about 460 square miles, but about 75% of that land is underwater. It makes for a great shoreline, though (about 192 square miles of it)!
- Hurricane Alley Waterpark in Corpus Christi is the only water park to ever be attached to a professional baseball stadium.
- Gator Lake in Corpus Christi's South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center actually does not house and alligators (but it used to).
Sights to See in Corpus Christi, TX
- The USS Lexington
- Padre Island National Seashore
- Republic of Texas Bar & Grill
- Bob Hall Pier
- Andy's Country Kitchen
Find Lower Rates on Commercial Vehicle Insurane in Corpus Christi, TX
Let us save you money on the commercial trucking insurance you need. To start comparing affordable quotes, call our experts at 678.271.3449, or fill out our online form.