We're the experts in commercial trucking insurance.
We'll find you great rates on transportation insurance in Franklin, TN.
Maybe you've got a couple of commercial pickup trucks or a fleet of commercial flatbeds or you run a massive auto-hauling operation. However you haul, you know that commercial vehicle drivers face a lot of risks on the road every day. That's why it's important to make sure you have the proper protection for you, your drivers, and your business. We're the transportation insurance experts, so we know exactly what dangers your drivers are up against and the exact types of coverage that will keep your trucks hauling. We want to help you get multiple quotes on commercial trucking insurance so that you can save money on your coverage. Whether you're just starting out in the commercial vehicle industry or you've been running a trucking business for a while, our experts are sure to get you the transportation insurance that's customized to your Franklin business.
Save Money on Commercial Auto Insurance in Franklin, TN.
Insurance rates for commercial vehicles have shot up since 2016. The increase in severe commercial trucking accidents and settlement payouts for these accidents have made insurance carriers weary about insuring commercial autos. So, insurers have either risen their rates greatly or stopped covering commercial vehicles entirely. Luckily, our agents are still the experts in getting you multiple quotes on the most affordable transportation coverage in the industry. We've formed close relationships with multiple insurance carriers so that we can connect you with better rates on the best commercial trucking insurance in Franklin, TN.
We have two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes: 1) To help commercial trucking companies save money on their insurance, and 2) To make commercial auto insurance as easy as possible. We'll take the time to get to know your business inside and out so that we can tailor your coverage and rates to your business's particular needs.
Fun Facts About Franklin, Tennessee
- Franklin was founded in 1799 by Abram Maury. He originally wanted to name the town Marthaville after his wife, but she insisted that he name the town for Benjamin Franklin instead.
- The Franklin Theatre is one of the most treasured music venues in the nation. It was the first building in Franklin with air conditioning, and hosts only 322 seats, making for an intimate music experience for big artists.
- I-65 (or The InterUrban) is the first and only public road from Nashville to Franklin. The drive is only about 30 minutes.
- Franklin has earned titles like, "The Great American Main Street," "America's Most Romantic Main Street," "One of America's Greatest Antique Destinations," and "Best Small Town in Tennessee."
- Every year around Christmas time, Franklin hosts a festival called a "Dickens of a Christmas."
Must-Sees in Franklin, TN
- Carnton House
- Downtown Franklin
- Leipers Fork
- Timberland Park
- SOAR Adventure Tower
Get Affordable Pricing on Franklin, TN Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Want to save money on your commercial trucking insurance? Our experts are ready to give you multiple quotes on affordable coverage. All you have to do to get started is call 678.271.3449 or fill out our online form.