We’re commercial truck insurance experts.
Our specialists can help you find the Oxford commercial auto insurance you need.
Maybe you have a small Oxford hotshot trucking business. Perhaps you have a moving truck company with locations all over Mississippi. You may even have an auto hauler operation that transports vehicles all over the U.S. However you choose to haul, you know that commercial vehicle drivers face a lot of risks. The roads can be especially dangerous for truckers. That's why it's important to have the right insurance to protect you, your drivers, and your business. We're transportation insurance experts, so we know all about the different hazards you face. We also understand the various types of coverage you need to keep your fleet's wheels on the road. So, we want to help you save money on commercial auto insurance by giving you multiple quotes on affordable, quality coverage. Whether you have a fleet of a few trucks or a few dozen, we can help you find transportation insurance that's tailored to your business.
Get Cheaper Rates on Oxford, MS Transportation Insurance
Rates for commercial vehicle insurance have gotten extremely expensive in the past few years. The reason for this spike is because of a rise in the amount of commercial auto accidents, more severe trucking accidents, and higher settlement payouts. Insurance companies are now wary of insuring commercial vehicles - so much so that they've either hiked up their transportation insurance rates or they've stopped insuring commercial trucks overall. Fortunately, our agents are still experts at getting multiple quotes on affordable, quality coverage. That way, you can compare the best of the best trucking insurance for your particular business. How do we get these great rates? We've formed strong relationships with numerous insurance carriers so that we can connect you to great rates on the trucking coverage you need.
We have two main goals at Truck Insurance Quotes: 1) to help commercial auto businesses save money on their insurance, and 2) to make insurance easy. We'll take the time to get to know you and your business so that you can have peace of mind knowing that you have the transportation insurance you need.
Fun Facts About Oxford, Mississippi
- Oxford is, in fact, named after the university town in Oxford, England, and is home to the first state university in Mississippi, commonly referred to as Ole Miss.
- Oxford is also home to the first McAlister's Deli (founded in 1989) and Newks (founded in 2004). It is also home to the oldest department store in the South - Neilson's, which was established in 1839.
- Oxford imported its first double decker bus from England in 1994.
- The End of All Music record store in Oxford has been named one of the five best record stores in the South.
- Oxford also hosts an open-air electric car named the Flying Tuk that seats up to 5 people and gives rides anywhere within 2 miles of the square.
Sights to See in Oxford, MS
- The Thacker Mountain Rail-Trail
- Big Bad Breakfast
- The Lamar House Museum
- University of Mississippi Museum
- Rowan Oak
Ready to Save Money on Oxford, MS Commercial Truck Insurance?
It's time to start saving money on commercial vehicle insurance in Oxford, Mississippi. Our specialists are ready to get you quotes on the coverage you need at the rates you deserve. To get started, all you have to do is fill out our online form.