Our experts can help get the coverage you need.
Get better rates on your Memphis, TN commercial trucking insurance.
Let's say you have a tow truck business in Memphis, or a fleet of reefer trucks transporting flu vaccines throughout Tennessee, or a couple of moving trucks ready to service the greater metro area. However your commercial auto company hits the road, there are tons of risks you face on a daily basis. That’s why it’s important to have the proper amount of insurance coverage for your Memphis trucking business. As commercial auto insurance experts, we know a thing or two about the roadway threats you face, how to face them head on, and what to do should anything derail your trucking route. We want to work with you to compare multiple transportation insurance quotes and point you toward the best policy for your unique business. Whether you’re a brand new, bright-eyed company or have years of experience managing trucks, we'll help you secure the commercial vehicle insurance coverage you deserve.
We're the Experts in Memphis Commercial Trucking Insurance
Insurance rates for commercial autos have spiked since 2016. The number of accidents, severity of accidents, and high settlement payouts have caused many insurance carriers to raise their trucking insurance rates or stop coverage of commercial vehicle companies altogether. Still, our agents are the experts in helping you shop for more affordable coverage for your Memphis business. We've developed strong relationships with numerous transportation insurance carriers so that we can help you compare the best insurance quotes and coverage for your specific needs.
Our major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes are to help commercial trucking businesses save money on their insurance and to make the transportation insurance experience as easy as possible. We'll take the time to learn what makes you and your business work, so you can rest assured that you'll have the commercial auto insurance rates and coverage that your particular company needs.
Fun facts about Memphis, Tennessee
- Memphis is named after an ancient capital of Lower Egypt, just off of the Nile River.
- The city is known for it's sweet take on barbecue and the "Memphis Sound" - a mix of blues, R&B, and soul music.
- In 1953, Sun Studios in Memphis let artists record an album for about $4. When a teen trucker came in to record, the studio founder wasn't impressed by the tracks, but at the request of his secretary, the artist was invited back for a second session. The artist then recorded a song called "That's All Right," and thus began the rise of Elvis Presley.
- Memphis is the host of the National Civil Rights Museum - converted from the Lorraine motel where MLK Jr. was assassinated.
- Memphis is mentioned in more songs than any other city in the world (over 400!).
Hot Spots in the Home of Rock N' Roll
- The Mississippi River
- Beale Street
- The National Civil Rights Museum
- The Memphis Pyramid
- And Anyplace for Memphis Barbecue!
Get the Best Insurance for Your Commercial Auto Company in Memphis, TN
Ready to get the coverage you deserve? We'll help you compare trucking insurance quotes and get the unique coverage you need. Call us at 678.271.3449 or get started with our online form.