We're experts in commercial trucking insurance.
We can give you the best commercial auto insurance rates in Spartanburg.
Whether you run a small hotshot truck operation in Spartanburg, a single fleet of commercial pickup trucks for South Carolina, or a nationwide moving truck company, you know that commercial vehicle drivers face a lot of risks. Day in and day out, you and your drivers are up against new roadway dangers. So, it's vital that you have the right insurance to properly protect your business. We're experts in commercial trucking insurance, so we know exactly the types of risks you're up against. We also understand the types of insurance that can protect you from almost every daily hazard, and we want to help you save money on your coverage. Whether you've just started your commercial vehicle business or your company has some major miles under its belt, we can help you get multiple quotes on the transportation insurance that fits your specific business.
Find Affordable Spartanburg Commercial Auto Insurance
Rates on commercial trucking insurance have seemed anything but affordable in the past few years. This is because of a recent increase in commercial vehicle accidents, accident severity, and settlement payouts. Because of this trend, most insurance companies are wary about taking on the risks of the industry. So, they've either greatly raised their rates or they've stopped covering commercial trucking altogether. Despite this trend, our insurance experts are still able to give you multiple, cheap quotes on the best transportation insurance. How? We've formed numerous relationships with trusted carriers so that we can connect you with the best rates and policies for your Spartanburg trucking business.
We have two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes. The first is to help commercial auto companies save on their insurance. The second is to make insurance as easy as possible. Our insurance agents get to know your business inside and out, and then use their expertise to give you quotes on the transportation insurance you need.
Fun Facts About Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg is named for the Spartan Regiment who helped win the pivotal Battle of Cowpens in the Revolutionary War.
- The war hero of Cowpens, Gen. Daniel Morgan, has a statue in Morgan Square. When it was originally placed, it faced toward the Cowpens Battlefield. When the statue was relocated in 1960, locals protested the new positioning of the general because it faced southwest, and one would never expect enemies in the Revolutionary War to come from the south. So, he was quickly moved back to his original spot.
- Spartanburg's nickname is the "Hub City" because so many railroad lines used to meet in the city that a map of the town looked like it was decorated with wheel hubs.
- American Pro Wrestling offers a school for wrestling in Boiling Springs, right outside of Spartanburg.
- The Beacon Restaurant in Spartanburg is the second-largest drive-in in the nation!
Sights to See in Spartanburg, SC
- Cowpens National Battlefield
- Kings Mountain National Military Park
- BMW Zentrum
- Motte & Sons Bootlegging Company
- The Spartanburg Science Center
Start Saving on Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Want to save money on your commercial trucking insurance? Let our experts get you quotes on the best coverage for your fleet. To get started, give us a call at 678.271.3449 or fill out our online form.