We specialize in cheaper rates on Myrtle Beach commercial auto insurance.
Our experts can get you the commercial trucking insurance you need.
You could have a small fleet of tow trucks that service the Myrtle Beach area. Maybe you have a few groups of reefer trucks that transport goods all around South Carolina. Or you could have a massive tractor-trailer company that exports Myrtle Beach-based products all over the country. Whatever and however you haul cargo, you know that commercial truck drivers face tons of risks every day. The road is especially dangerous for commercial vehicles, and that's why it's so important to have the proper insurance to protect your business and your drivers. We specialize in commercial trucking insurance, so we know the road hazards you're up against. We also understand the types of coverage that can protect you from each risk, and we want to help you get multiple quotes on lower rates for your insurance. From commercial auto masters to brand new businesses, we'll help you get transportation insurance that's tailored to your business.
Find Affordable Commercial Vehicle Coverage in Myrtle Beach
Rates on commercial trucking insurance have been going up by a lot in the past few years. Since 2016, there has been a definite increase in the amount of commercial vehicle accidents, accident severity, and settlement payouts. This increase has made insurance carriers hesitant to insure commercial vehicles. So much so that they've either hiked up their rates, or they've stopped covering commercial trucking entirely. Fortunately, our agents are still the experts in getting multiple quotes on some of the lowest transportation insurance rates in Myrtle Beach. How? We've formed strong relationships with various insurance companies so that we can help you compare the best rates and coverage for your business. That way, you know for a fact that you're getting the best price on insurance that fits your commercial auto company.
Our two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes are to: a) help commercial trucking companies save money on their insurance, and b) to make insurance as easy as possible. We'll take the time to get to know your specific business, so that you know for sure that you're getting the insurance you deserve.
Fun Facts About Myrtle Beach, SC
- Myrtle Beach is named for the thousands of wax myrtle trees that used to line the beach.
- Sports Illustrated was founded in Myrtle Beach in 1954 by Henry Luce.
- Myrtle Beach has earned the name of the "Mini-Golf Capital of the World" because there are more mini-golf courses per square mile than anywhere else. The city even hosts the U.S. Pro Mini-Golf Association's Masters' Tournament.
- Myrtle Beach's Grand Strand area is estimated to have over 1,700 restaurants.
- In 1905, you could buy an oceanfront lot for $25, and if you built a property for at least $500, you could have a second lot for free.
Hot Spots Around Myrtle Beach, SC
- The Barefoot Landing House of Blues
- T.I.G.E.R.S. Myrtle Beach Safari
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- Broadway at the Beach Complex
- Myrtle Waves Water Park
Ready to get the Myrtle Beach, SC transportation insurance you deserve?
It's time to stop paying so much for your commercial vehicles' insurance. Let our experts find you policies and pricing that fit you. To get started, just give us a call at 678.271.3449 or fill out our online form.