We specialize in commercial truck insurance.
Let us help you get the best rates on Pittsburgh commercial auto insurance.
You may have a small hotshot trucking business based out or Pittsburgh, a dump truck fleet that travels to sites all over Pennsylvania, or a national auto-hauler operation. However you choose to haul, you know that truckers face a lot of risks. The roads can be especially dangerous for commercial vehicle drivers. So, it's vital to have the right commercial trucking insurance to properly protect you, your drivers, and your business. We're transportation insurance experts, so we know all about the different hazards you face. We also understand the various types of coverage you need to keep your company running safely and smoothly. That's why we want to help you find the best, most affordable commercial trucking insurance for your Pittsburgh business. Whether you've been in the trucking industry for a few years or a few decades, our specialists are here to help you get commercial auto insurance that's tailored to your business.
Save Money on Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Pittsburgh
Rates for commercial trucking insurance have skyrocketed in the past few years. The reason for this trend is because of a rise in commercial vehicle accidents, higher accident severity, and more expensive settlement payouts. Insurance companies are now hesitant to insure commercial vehicles. So, carriers have either hiked up their rates, or they won't cover the transportation industry at all. Despite this trend, though, our specialists are still the experts at finding great rates on quality trucking insurance. That way, you can compare the best of the best rates and coverage for your particular fleet. How do we get these great rates? We've formed numerous relationships with trusted insurance carriers so that we can connect you to an exclusive market of great rates and coverage.
At Truck Insurance Quotes, we have two major goals. The first goal is to help commercial auto companies save money on their insurance. the second goal is to make transportation insurance easy. We'll work with you to get to know your business inside and out so that you know you're getting the commercial vehicle insurance you truly need.
Fun Facts About Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh is called the "City of Bridges" because it has more bridges in the city than any other city in the world, including Venice, Italy - known as the floating city.
- The Big Mac was invented in Pittsburgh by its franchise owner in 1967, Jim Delligatti. There's even a museum dedicated to the sandwich.
- Mister Rogers of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood was a long-time resident of Pittsburgh. The show was also produced and filmed in the city on WQED - the first community-sponsored TV station in the U.S.
- The "stars" on the logo for the Steelers aren't actually stars. Pittsburgh is also called "The Steel City" for their part in the manufacture of steel from 1911 and beyond. The "stars" in the Steelers logo are actually the hypocycloids used in the logo of the American Steel & Iron Institute in 1962.
- In 1913, the first drive-in gas station was built on Baum Boulevard in Pittsburgh.
Places to Be in Pittsburgh, PA
- The Heinz History Museum
- Kennywood Park
- The Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Sandcastle Water Park
- The Original Oyster House
Find the Best Rates on Commercial Auto Insurance in Pittsburgh, PA
Looking for affordable commercial trucking insurance in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? Our experts can help you get the best rates on quality coverage. To get started, all you have to do is fill out our online form.