Commercial truck insurance is our specialty.
Our experts can help you find the Erie commercial auto insurance you need.
You could have a small commercial pickup truck fleet in Erie. You might have a hotshot trucking business that travels all over Pennsylvania. You may even have a national tractor trailer company that hauls all over the U.S. However you choose to haul, you know that commercial vehicle drivers face a lot of risks. The roads can be especially dangerous for truckers. That's why it's vital to have the right commercial auto insurance to properly protect you, your drivers, and your business. We're commercial trucking insurance experts, so we know all about the hazards you're up against. We also understand the various types of coverage it takes for a trucking company to run safely and smoothly. So, we want to help you save money on your Erie trucking insurance by giving you free, customized quotes on transportation insurance. Whether you've been in trucking for a few years or a few decades, our specialists can help you find commercial vehicle insurance that's tailored to your fleet.
Save Money on Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Erie, PA
Rates on commercial trucking insurance have skyrocketed in the past few years. The reason for this trend is because of an increase in the amount and severity of commercial auto accidents and higher settlement payouts. Insurance companies are now hesitant to insure commercial vehicles. So, carriers have either hiked up their rates, or they've stopped offering transportation insurance entirely. Luckily, our agents are still the experts at getting quotes for lower rates on quality commercial trucking insurance. That way, you can compare the best of the best rates and coverage for your particular business. How do we get these great rates? We've formed strong relationships with numerous insurance carriers so that we can connect you to an exclusive market of affordable, quality commercial auto insurance.
At Truck Insurance Quotes, we have two major goals: a) to help transportation companies save money on their insurance, and b) to make insurance easy. We'll take the time to get to know you and your business so that you can rest easy knowing that you have the trucking insurance that fits your needs.
Fun Facts About Erie, Pennsylvania
- Erie is known as the "Flagship City" because of its role as the home port of the flagship Niagara.
- Over 4 million people visit Erie in the summer for recreation.
- In 2012, Erie hosted the Perry 200, celebrating 200 years of peace between England, America, and Canada following the War of 1812.
- In 2000, the Erie Art Museum created a project called GoFish - an art initiative where 95 fiberglass fish were decorated and placed throughout the city. Patrons paid $3,000 per fish, and proceeds went to Gannon University's scholarship fund and the Erie Public Art Endowment fund.
- The Spencer House Bed & Breakfast was constructed as a home in 1876 as a wedding gift to William Spencer and his bride-to-be. Unfortunately, the bride got cold feet on the day of the wedding. However, Spencer later married another girl and they lived happily in the Spencer house.
Things to Do in Erie, PA
- Presque Isle State Park
- Splash Lagoon
- Millcreek Mall
- Waldameer Amusement Park & Waterworld
- The Erie Planetarium
Get Three Free Quotes on Erie, Pennsylvania Commercial Truck Insurance
Want cheaper rates on commercial vehicle insurance in Erie, PA? Our specialists are ready to give you free quotes on the affordable commercial trucking insurance you deserve. To get started, just fill out our online form.