We're the experts in commercial auto insurance.
Get the Wilmington, NC commercial trucking insurance you need.
Whether you have a fleet of auto-haulers in Wilmington, a few commercial pickup trucks hauling cargo all over North Carolina, or a national tow truck operation, you know that there are a lot of risks that commercial vehicle drivers face every day. Hauling cargo with commercial trucks present a lot of dangers. So, it's vital to have the proper insurance coverage to protect your business. We're commercial trucking insurance experts, so we know the risks you're up against every time you buckle up. We know exactly the kinds of coverage you need to protect your business. So, we want to help you save money on your insurance by giving you the lowest quotes in the Wilmington area. From small-time fleets to huge commercial auto corporations, we're here to help you get the right coverage to fit your particular business.
Save Money on Wilmington Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Insurance rates for the commercial trucking industry have skyrocketed in the past couple of years.Carriers have noticed a stark rise in commercial trucking accidents, accident severity, and accident settlement payouts. This trend has caused many insurers to hike up their rates or stop insuring commercial autos altogether. However, our agents are still the experts in getting the best rates to compare for Wilmington transportation insurance. We've formed relationships with trusted insurance carriers so that you know you're getting the best quotes for coverage specific to your business.
We have two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes: 1) To help commercial trucking companies save money on their insurance, and 2) To make insurance as easy as possible. We take the time to get to know the risks that your business faces so that you know you're getting customized insurance to your business's needs.
Fun Facts About Wilmington, NC
- Michael Jordan, Andy Griffith, Woodrow Wilson, and Pat Hingle have all been residents of Wilmington.
- Dram Tree Park gets its origins from an old sailor tradition. A dram tree was planted as a landmark for sailors entering and leaving the city, and whenever the sailors spotted the landmark, they would take a "dram" (drink) of rum or grog.
- Food & Wine magazine has recognized Carolina Beach in Wilmington as one of the Top 10 Beach Towns in the country for its amusement rides, arcade games, food stands, and Britt's Donut Shop.
- Wilmington's street plan was highly influenced by Philadelphia's.
- National Geographic has named Wilmington one of the best surf towns in the world.
Hot Spots in Wilmington, NC
- The USS North Carolina Battleship
- The Carolina Beach Boardwalk
- Causeway Cafe
- Snow's Cut
- The Cape Fear River
Compare the Best Pricing for Commerical Trucking Insurance in Wilmington, NC
Ready to save money on commercial trucking insurance? Call our experts today at 678.271.3449 or fill out our online form to start comparing the best rates and coverage for your business.