Commercial vehicle insurance is our specialty.
We'll help you find the right Wake Forest commercial auto insurance for you.
You could have a box truck business that's local to Wake Forest, a dump truck fleet that travels all over North Carolina, or a tank truck company that hauls all over the U.S. However you choose to haul, you know that commercial truck drivers face a lot of risks. Every day, you drivers face a new set of hazards on the road. That's why it's important to have the right insurance to properly protect your business. We're commercial auto insurance experts, so we know exactly what you and your drivers are up against. We also understand the types of insurance you'll need to keep your fleet's wheels on the road. That's why we want to help you save money on commercial vehicle coverage by giving you multiple quotes on affordable transportation insurance. Whether you've just started out with your commercial trucking business or you've had your own company for a while now, we'll help you get the insurance coverage you deserve.
Save Money on Transportation Insurance in Wake Forest, NC
Commercial vehicle insurance has become more and more expensive over the past few years. Since insurance companies have noticed a severe increase in accidents, accident severity, and settlement payouts in the commercial trucking industry, they have become wary of insuring commercial autos. So much so that they've either hiked up their rates or they've stopped offering transportation insurance altogether. Luckily, our agents are still the experts in getting multiple quotes on the best rates and commercial trucking coverage in Wake Forest, NC. That way, you can compare policies and know for sure that you're getting the best insurance for your particular business.
We have two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes: 1) To help commercial vehicle companies save money on their insurance, and 2) to make insurance easy. We'll take the time to get to know you and your business so that you can rest easy knowing you've got the coverage you need.
Fun Facts About Wake Forest, NC
- Wake Forest gets its name from Dr. Calvin Jones who owned most of the land that the town sits on today. It is said that in 1823, as acting postmaster, Jones started heading his letters as coming from "Wake Forest."
- Wake Forest was originally began when the North Carolina Baptist Convention wanted to establish a town educational institute to train future ministers. The area was later chartered in 1909 as a town by the North Carolina General Assembly.
- The North Carolina Baptist Convention actually formed their seminary, which operated attached to Wake Forest University. However, they agreed to move the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary to Winston-Salem, NC once each school got too big.
- At the start of the Civil War, many students and at least one faculty member of Wake Forest Institute went to fight in the war. The largest of the classroom buildings, Wait Hall, as well as a few buildings on Faculty Avenue were converted into hospitals for wounded soldiers.
Things to Do in Wake Forest, NC
- The Factory
- The Wake Forest Renaissance Center
- Hill Ridge Farms
- The North Carolina Museum of History
- Falls Lake
Compare Pricing for Wake Forest, NC Commercial Trucking Insurance
Looking for cheaper rates on commercial vehicle insurance? Our experts are here to give you free quotes on affordable coverage. To get started, just call 678.271.3449 or fill out our online form.