Our agents are experts in getting you lower commercial vehicle insurance rates.
We can get you the High Point commercial auto insurance you need.
You could have a fleet of reefer trucks serving the High Point area, or a dump truck company travelling through North Carolina neighborhoods, or a couple of moving trucks ready to help families relocate. However you choose to haul cargo, you know that there are a lot of risks that commercial vehicle drivers face every day. The roads are dangerous, especially for your drivers, so you have to make sure that you have the right insurance coverage to protect you, your drivers, and your business. That's why we're here. We're commercial vehicle insurance experts, so we know all about the dangers you face. We understand the types of coverage needed to keep you safe, and we want to help you save money on your insurance. Whether you're brand new to the commercial trucking business or you've seen it all on the road, we'll get you multiple quotes on affordable coverage that's tailored to your transportation business.
Find Better Rates on Transportation Insurance in High Point
Rates on commercial trucking insurance have been going up by a lot lately. This is because of a recent increase in accidents, accident severity, and settlement payouts involving the commercial auto industry. Insurance carriers have become wary of insuring commercial vehicles, so they've either hiked up their rates or stopped covering the industry entirely. Luckily, our insurance agents are the experts in getting multiple, affordable rates on the types of commercial trucking insurance you need. We've formed relationships with multiple insurance carriers so that we can connect you with the coverage and rates you deserve.
Our major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes are to help commercial vehicle companies save money on their insurance and to make insurance as easy as possible. We'll take the time to get to know your business so you can have peace of mind that you're getting the specific coverage your business needs.
Fun Facts About High Point, NC
- High Point is considered North Carolina's International City.
- Jazz legend, John Coltrane, was born and raised in High Point. There's now an 8-foot bronze statue in town and a John Coltrane International Jazz Festival to commemorate the artist.
- At the the Mendenhall School of Auctioneering in High Point, you can get formal training to be an auctioneer.
- As the Furniture Capital of the World, High Point is home to an 85-foot Highboy dress.
- There is also an entire furniture library dedicated to the history of furniture and its influential designers.
Places to Go in High Point, NC
- The Rosetta C. Baldwin African-American Museum
- Kersey Valley Attractions
- The World's Largest Chest of Drawers
- City Lake Park
- Carter Bros. Barbecue & Ribs
Get Pricing for Commercial Trucking Insurance in High Point, North Carolina
Want to find lower rates on transportation insurance in High Point, NC? Call our insurance experts at 678.271.3449 or fill out our online form to start your free quotes.