Commercial trucking insurance is our specialty.
We'll help you find the Meridian commercial auto insurance you need.
You could have a small tow truck company that serves the Meridian area. You might have a dump truck fleet that travels to sites all over Mississippi. You may even have a box truck business with locations all over the nation. Whatever type of commercial vehicle business you have, you know that truckers face a lot of risk every time they buckle up. That's why it's important to have the right insurance coverage to properly protect your company. We're commercial vehicle insurance specialists, so we know exactly the types of dangers that you and your drivers are up against every day. We also understand the many types of coverage available to keep your drivers and your vehicles properly protected on the road. So, we want to help you save money on the transportation insurance you need by giving you multiple quotes on affordable, quality Meridian trucking insurance. Whether you have a few commercial autos or a few hundred, our experts can help you find coverage that's tailored to your business.
Get Affordable Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Meridian, MS
Rates for commercial vehicle insurance have been rising a lot over the past few years. This is because there have been more severe commercial trucking accidents and more expensive settlement payouts than ever before. Insurance companies are now wary of insuring commercial autos. So, they've either highly increased their rates, or they've stopped offering transportation insurance altogether. Fortunately, our experts are still the best at finding multiple quotes for the best rates on commercial vehicle insurance. That way, you can compare coverage and pricing that best fits your Meridian business. How do we get these great rates? We've formed numerous relationships with trusted insurance carriers so that we can connect you to great prices on the quality insurance you need.
Our major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes are a) to help commercial auto companies save money on their insurance, and b) to make trucking insurance easy. We'll take the time to get to know you and your business so that you can have peace of mind knowing that you have coverage customized to your needs.
Fun Facts About Meridian, Mississippi
- Meridian is actually nicknamed "The Queen's City" because of a train rivalry in 1883. Northwestern Train Company's "Queen and Crescent" train left Cincinnati, OH at the same time as the "Louisville and Nashville." Both trains claimed to be the fastest mode of transport down the Mississippi river. However, the "Queen and Crescent" won out, traveling through Meridian to change engines and arriving in New Orleans a full eight hours ahead of the "Louisville and Nashville."
- Rose Hill Cemetery in Meridian is also the resting place for the "King and Queen of the Gypsies," who died in 1942 and 1915 respectively.
- Other notable Meridianites are Jimmie Rodgers (AKA: the Father of Country Music) and Sela Ward, Emmy Award winner for her roles in Sisters and Once and Again.
- Meridian has a total of nine historic districts, all listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Things to Do in Meridian, MS
- The Neshoba County Fair
- Geyser Falls Waterpark
- Johnson's Farm
- Bonita Lakes
- The Causeyville General Store
Get Great Pricing on Commercial Auto Insurance in Meridian, Mississippi
It's time to start saving money on your Meridian, MS commercial vehicle coverage, and our agents are here to help. To get started with your FREE, customized quotes, just fill out our online form.