We're the experts on commercial vehicle insurance.
Let us help you find the Lexington-Fayette transportation insurance you need.
Whether you have a local Lexington tow truck business, a tank truck fleet that travels all over Kentucky, or an auto-hauler company that transports vehicles all over the nation, you face a lot of risks as a commercial truck driver. Navigating the road in a commercial vehicle can be a lot more dangerous than driving a personal car. That's why it's vital to have the proper insurance protection for your business. We're commercial trucking insurance experts, so we know all about the hazards you're up against every time you buckle up. We also understand the types of coverage that your unique business needs to stay covered on the road. That's why we want to give you multiple quotes on the Lexington-Fayette transportation insurance you need. From businesses that have been in business for two years to those that have been in business for two decades, we can help you find customized trucking insurance.
Find Cheaper Rates on Lexington-Fayette Trucking Insurance
Commercial trucking insurance rates have been increasing a lot in the past few years. A rise in commercial vehicle accidents, accident severity, and accident settlement payouts have increased the risk of insuring commercial autos. So, many carriers have either hiked up their rates, or they've stopped offering transportation insurance entirely. Luckily, our agents are still the experts in finding affordable commercial truck coverage. We'll find you multiple quotes so that you can truly find the rates and commercial auto coverage you deserve. How do we get these great rates? We have numerous relationships with trusted insurance carriers so that we can give you customized quotes that best fit your fleet.
Our two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes are to a) help commercial trucking companies save money on their insurance, and b) to make transportation insurance easy. Our specialists will take the time to get to know your business inside and out so that you can rest easy in insurance coverage that's tailored to your needs.
Fun facts about Lexington, KY
- As the home of three major horse races - the Keeneland, Kentucky Horse Park, and The Red Mile - Lexington, Kentucky is considered the Horse Capital of the World.
- The city of Lexington was founded in 1775 and established as a city in 1782 even though Kentucky wasn't established as a state until 1792.
- The largest basketball arena in the U.S., the Rupp Arena, can be found in Lexington.
- Buffalo Trace Distillery in Lexington was one of four distilleries to have a permit from the government to issue "medicinal whiskey" during Prohibition.
- According to law books, it's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket in Lexington.
Sights to See in Lexington-Fayette, KY
- The Kentucky Horse Park
- Fort Boonesborough
- The Mary Todd Lincoln House
- The Aviation Museum of Kentucky
- Tolly-Ho Restaurant
Get pricing for commercial truck insurance in Lexington-Fayette, KY
Want more affordable commercial vehicle coverage in the Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky area? Let our specialists find you multiple quotes on the best rates and coverage. To get started, just fill out our online form.