We're the experts in commercial trucking insurance.
Our experts will help you find quality Florence commercial auto insurance.
Whether you have a local Florence tow truck business, a commercial pickup truck fleet with locations all over Kentucky, or a national semi truck business, you know that truckers face a lot of risks. The road can be especially hazardous for commercial vehicle drivers. So, it's important to have the right insurance coverage to properly protect you, your drivers, and your business. We're commercial trucking insurance experts, so we know all about the different risks you face, day in and day out. We also understand the many types of coverage that can help keep your business running safely and smoothly. That's why we want to help you save money on your transportation insurance by helping you find multiple quotes on affordable trucking insurance. From companies that have been in business for a few years to those that have been operating for a few decades, we can help find the right commercial auto insurance for your specific fleet.
Get Cheaper Rates on Florence Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Rates on commercial auto insurance seem to have skyrocketed over the past few years. The reason for this trend is because of a growing number of commercial trucking accidents, greater accident severity, and higher settlement payouts. Insurance companies are now hesitant to insure commercial vehicles - so much so that they've either hiked up their rates on coverage, or they've stopped insuring commercial autos altogether. Fortunately, our agents are still the experts in getting multiple quotes on quality transportation insurance for great rates. That way, you can compare the best of the best insurance for your specific business. how do we get these great rates? We've formed strong relationships with numerous insurance carriers so that we can connect you to an exclusive market of affordable rates on the best coverage in Florence.
We have two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes: 1) to help trucking companies save on their insurance, and 2) to make insurance easy. That's why we take the time to get to know you and your business - so that you can have peace of mind in your transportation insurance every time you put your truck on the road.
Fun Facts About Florence, Kentucky
- Florence was originally called Crossroads because of how several roads converged at Ridge Road.
- The city was renamed two more times before settling on the name Florence at its incorporation in 1830.
- The local water tower has become a well-known landmark, mainly for its sign that reads "Florence Y'all." The sign was originally supposed to be the sign for an upcoming mall. However, since the mall wasn't built yet and the sign violated highway regulations, the city painted over two of the vertical lines of the M to form the Y.
- Florence is also home to the Florence Freedom independent minor league baseball team.
Things to Do in Florence, KY
- Florence Nature Park
- Vent Haven Museum
- Boone County Distilling Co.
- Boone county Cliffs State Nature Preserve
- Boone County Arboretum
Get Pricing for Commercial Auto Insurance in Florence, Kentucky
It's time to start saving money on Florence commercial trucking insurance. Our specialists are here to get you the coverage you need for the rates you deserve. To get started with your free quotes, just fill out our online form.