We’re commercial truck insurance experts.
We'll help find the best Georgetown transportation insurance for you.
Maybe you have a local hot shot trucking business that travels around the Georgetown area. Perhaps you have a reefer truck fleet that hauls all over Kentucky. You may even have an auto-hauler company that transports vehicles all over the nation. However you choose to haul, you know that commercial vehicle drivers face a lot of risks. The road presents new, unique dangers every time your truckers buckle up. That's why it's vital to have the right insurance coverage to properly protect you, your drivers, and your business. We're commercial vehicle insurance experts, so we know exactly what types of hazards you're up against. We also understand the many types of coverage you'll need to keep your transportation company running safely and smoothly. That's why we want to help you save money on your coverage by giving you multiple quotes on affordable Georgetown trucking insurance. Whether you've been in business for a few years or a few decades, our insurance specialists are ready to help you get the quality commercial trucking insurance you deserve.
Save Money on Georgetown Commercial Vehicle Insurance.
Commercial trucking insurance rates have increased a lot over the past few years. The reason for this trend is because of a high rise in the amount of commercial vehicle accidents, increased accident severity, and more expensive settlement payouts than ever before. Insurance companies are now wary of insuring commercial autos - so much so that they've either hiked up their rates, or carriers have stopped offering trucking insurance altogether. Fortunately, our agents are still experts at finding multiple quotes on quality commercial trucking insurance. That way, you can compare the best rates and pricing for your particular fleet. But how do we get these great rates? We've formed strong relationships with numerous insurance carriers so that we can connect you with better rates and coverage for your commercial vehicles.
Our two major goals at Truck Insurance Quotes are a) to help commercial auto companies save money on their insurance, and b) to make insurance easy. That's why we take the time to get to know you and your business - so that you can breathe easy knowing that you have exactly the coverage you need.
Fun Facts About Georgetown, KY
- The fact is hotly debated, but some consider Georgetown the Birthplace of Bourbon. It's said that Rev. Elijah Craig first distilled bourbon whiskey in 1789.
- Rev. Craig is also credited with creating the first classical school in Kentucky, the first ropewalk, the first saw, the first grist and paper mills, and the first fulling mill.
- Yuko-en on the Elkhorn is Georgetown's official commemorative friendship garden celebrating the sister-city relationship with Tahara, Japan.
- Georgetown has become one of the fastest growing cities in Kentucky, mostly because of the decision to build Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky in the city. The plant is the first wholly-owned U.S. Toyota car manufacturing plant.
Things to do in Georgetown, KY
- The Georgetown & Scott County Museum
- The Scott County GeoTrot
- Yuko-en on the Elkhorn
- The Buffalo Trace Distillery
- Ward Hall
Explore Better Commercial Trucking Insurance Options in Georgetown, KY
It's time to start saving money on your commercial vehicle insurance in Georgetown, Kentucky. Our specialists are ready to help you get customized quotes on affordable transportation coverage. To get started, just fill out our online form.