Our agents are the experts in commercial vehicle insurance.
We'll help you find great rates on Rome, GA commercial auto insurance.
If you have a commercial trucking business - say, a moving truck company that's local to Rome, a hotshot truck fleet that travels all over Georgia, or a tank truck business with locations all over the U.S. - you know that commercial vehicle drivers face a lot of risk. Every day presents your drivers with new dangers to their safety and their cargo. That's why it's important to have the proper insurance to protect your business. We're transportation insurance experts, so we know exactly what you're up against. We also perfectly understand the types of coverage you'll need to keep your business going for a long time. So, we want to help you save money on your commercial auto insurance by giving you multiple quotes on affordable insurance. Whether you have a fleet or two or 200, we'll help you get the commercial auto insurance that fits your company's needs.
Find Cheaper Rates on Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Rome
Insurance rates for commercial trucking companies have increased a lot in the past few years. The reason for this increase is the high rise in commercial vehicle accidents, accident severity, and settlement payouts. This trend has caused insurance companies to become hesitant about insuring commercial autos. So, they've either hiked up their rates, or they've stopped offering transportation insurance entirely. Luckily, our agents are still the experts in finding the best rates on commercial trucking insurance. That way, we can get you great quotes to compare so that you know you're getting the best insurance for your business. How do we get these great rates? We've formed numerous relationships with trusted insurance carriers so that we can connect you with an exclusive market of insurance rates and policies.
Our major goal at Truck Insurance Quotes has two parts: 1) to help commercial vehicle companies save money on their insurance, and 2) to make insurance easy. We'll take the time to get to know you and your business so that you can rest assured that you're getting the transportation insurance you need.
Fun Facts About Rome, Georgia
- Shorter University in Rome was first established as Cherokee Baptist Female College in 1873.
- Rome is home to the soldier who was selected to be the "Known Soldier" of World War I. Charles Graves, an 18-year-old private who was killed and originally buried in France, was selected to represent the known soldiers lost in battle.
- The "Known Soldier" memorial was meant to lie beside the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington Cemetery. However, his mother wanted to bury him in a local family plot. So, the Tomb of the Known Soldier sits in Myrtle Hill Cemetery today.
- Rome is home to the world's largest college campus - Berry College - complete with 80 miles of hiking, cycling, and horseback riding tails.
Things to Do in Rome, GA
- Cave Spring
- The Rome Labyrinth
- The Jackson Hill Trail System
- The Tomb of the Known Soldier
- Honeymoon Bakery
Looking for Cheaper Rates on Commercial Auto Insurance in Rome, GA?
It's time to start saving on your commercial vehicle insurance, and our experts are ready to help! To get started with your free quotes, just call 678.271.3449 or fill out our online form.