We’re commercial truck insurance experts.
Let our experts get you the best Orlando commercial auto insurance.
Maybe you have a commercial pickup truck company that travels around the Orlando area. You could have a moving truck business with locations all over Florida. You might even have an auto hauler that transports vehicles all over the U.S. However you choose to haul, you know that truckers face a lot of risks. The road can be especially dangerous for commercial vehicle drivers. So, it's important to have the right commercial auto insurance to properly protect you, your drivers, and your business. We're transportation insurance experts, so we know all about the hazards you're up against. We also understand the various types of coverage you need to keep your business running safely and smoothly. That's why we want to help you save money on your Orlando trucking insurance by giving you free, customized quotes. From companies that have a few trucks to those with a fleet of a few dozen, our specialists can help you find the commercial truck insurance tailored to your fleet.
Find Cheaper Rates on Transportation Insurance in Orlando
Rates on commercial truck insurance have risen by a lot in the past few years. The reason for this trend is because of an increase in the amount and severity of commercial auto accidents. Insurance companies are now hesitant to take on the risks of the transportation industry. So, carriers have either hiked up their rates, or they've stopped insuring commercial trucks entirely. Despite this trend, though, our agents specialize in getting the best rates on quality coverage throughout Florida and the nation. That way, you can compare the best of the best coverage and rates for your particular fleet. How do we get these great rates? We've formed numerous relationships with trusted insurance carriers so that we can connect you to an exclusive market of low rates on coverage.
Our major goal at Truck Insurance Quotes has two parts. The first part is to help commercial trucking companies save money on their insurance. The second part is to make insurance easy. That's why we work with you to get to know your particular business - so that you can have peace of mind knowing that you have the coverage you need.
Fun Facts About Orlando, Florida
- Orlando is home to more than 100 different lakes - one of which is actually a giant sinkhole that is 80 feet deep at its lowest point.
- There's no official documentation for hoe Orlando got its name. However, it was, at one point, called Jernigan, after the first settler of the area. The name Orlando is speculated, though, to be from one of Shakespeare's plays As You Like It.
- Gatorland was actually the first theme park in Orlando, was founded in 1949.
- To fund the demolition of Orlando's old city hall, they allowed Producer Joel Silver to blow up the building for a scene in Lethal Weapon 3.
- Mr. Rogers wrote "Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" as his senior thesis at Rollins College in Orlando.
Places to Be in Orlando, FL
- The Kennedy Space Center
- Madame Tussaud's
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Ripley's Believe it or Not
Start Getting Great Rates on Orlando, FL Commercial Truck Insurance
It's time to start saving money on commercial auto insurance. Our specialists are here to give you free, customized quotes on the insurance you deserve. To get started, just fill out our online form.