We're the experts in commercial truck insurance.
Let us help you find affordable Jacksonville commersial auto insurance.
You might have a small commercial pickup truck company local to Jacksonville, a dump truck company that goes to sites all over Florida, or a hotshot trucking operation that travels all over the U.S. However you choose to haul, you know that truckers face a lot of risks. The road can be especially dangerous for commercial vehicle drivers. That's why it's vital to have the right transportation insurance to properly protect you, your drivers, and your business. We're commercial trucking insurance experts, so we know all about the various hazards you face. We also understand the different types of coverage you need to keep your company running safely and smoothly. So, we want to help you get cheaper rates on quality trucking insurance in Jacksonville, FL. Whether you've been in business for a few years or a few decades, our experts can help you get commercial auto insurance that's tailored to your fleet.
Save Money on Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Jacksonville
Commercial trucking insurance rates have increased a lot in just a few years. The reason for this rise is because of a spike in the amount of commercial auto accidents, more severe accidents, and higher settlement payouts. Insurance companies are now wary of insuring commercial vehicles. So, carriers have either hiked up their rates, or they've stopped offering transportation insurance entirely. Despite this trend, though, our agents are experts at finding great rates on quality trucking insurance. That way, you can compare the best of the best coverage and rates for your particular business. How do we get these great rates? We've formed strong relationships with trusted insurance carriers so that we can connect you to an exclusive market of affordable rates on quality coverage.
At Truck Insurance Quotes, we have two major goals: 1) to help commercial trucking companies save money on their insurance, and 2) to make insurance easy. We'll take the time to get to know you and your business so that you can rest easy knowing that you have the commercial auto coverage you need.
Fun Facts About Jacksonville, Florida
- Covering over 850 square miles, Jacksonville has the largest city area in the continental U.S.
- Although the city was named for Gen. Andrew Jackson, a military governor of Florida and later President of the U.S., he never visited the city.
- Jacksonville's Springing the Blues festival is one of the longest-running and largest blues festivals in the country.
- In The Beatles' first American tour, the band refused to play their scheduled concert in Jacksonville until the audience was desegregated.
- A restaurant called Insta-Burger opened in Jacksonville in 1953. They used a special oven called the Insta-Broiler that could cook 400 burgers an hour. Even though the restaurant could output a substantial amount of burgers, the restaurant still struggled until new owners bought the restaurant and renamed it Burger King.
Things to Do in Jacksonville, FL
- Amelia Island
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- Cary State Forest
- Braddock Blueberry Farm
Get Pricing for Commercial Auto Insurance in Jacksonville, Florida
Want cheaper rates on commercial trucking insurance in Jacksonville, FL? Our specialists are here to give you customized quotes for your trucking company. To get started, just fill out our online form.